NORTHEAST MICHIGAN– Representative Sue Allor (R) opens up her metaphorical office hours Monday.
She’ll visit a number of Northeast Michigan cities to hear from her constituents on Monday. Allor wants to hear what matters to the people in her district and what problems need addressing.
Her first stop is JJ’s Steak & Pizza House in Alpena from 11 AM to Noon.
She’ll then make her way south, stopping at the Harrisville Branch Library from 1 to 2 PM, and G’s Pizzeria in East Tawas from 3 to 4 PM.
Representative Allor says she always enjoys when her constituents share their experiences.
“I’ve had people tell me that they come to the coffee hours because they’re able to walk out having gained knowledge just from the discussion that occurred. So they’re fun to be at.”
On Monday, February 8, she’ll head northwest, stopping at the Woodwinds Restaurant in Onaway from 11 AM to Noon, and The Thirsty Sturgeon in Wolverine from 1 to 2 PM.
The addresses for these events are listed below.
- JJ’s Steak & Pizza House, 411 N. 2nd Ave. in Alpena.
- Harrisville Branch Library, 312 W. Main St. in Harrisville.
- G’s Pizzeria, 115 E. Bay St. in East Tawas.
- Woodwinds Restaurant, 20812 Washington St. in Onaway.
- The Thirsty Sturgeon, 11900 Scott Rd. in Wolverine.