State Representative Sue Allor is slated to speak with constituents about concerns they may have in their communities. Below are specific details on where you can speak with the state rep.
Monday, April 23
- Alcona County: 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. at the Alcona County Courthouse, 106 5th in Harrisville
- Iosco County: 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. at Big Boy, 1222 U.S. 23 in East Tawas
Friday, April 27
- Presque Isle County: 3 to 4 p.m. p.m. at Karsten’s Restaurant, 1072 W. 3rd in Rogers City
Saturday, April 28
- Cheboygan County: 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at The Thirsty Sturgeon, 11900 Scott Road in Wolverine
Monday, April 30
- Alpena County: 5 to 6 p.m. at Alpena Community College (Donald Newport Center, Room 106), 665 Johnson St. in Alpena
Contact Rep. Sue Allor at her Lansing office at (517) 373-0833 or SueAllor@house.mi.gov.