LANSING, Mich. — Governor Whitmer announced today the end of all COVID-19 epidemic orders on gatherings and masking effective June 22. Capacity in both indoor and outdoor settings will increase to 100% and the state will no longer require residents to wear a face mask.
In addition to the Gatherings and Mask Order, additional orders are being rescinded as of June 22. These include:
- Mandatory Testing for Michigan Department of Health and Human Services’ Juvenile Justice Facility Staff
- Mandatory Testing for Michigan Department of Health and Human Services Hospitals and Centers Staff
- Exceptions to Temporary Restrictions on Entry into Congregate Care and Juvenile Justice Facilities
- Exceptions to Temporary Restrictions on Entry into Certain Facilities
- Safe Housing for Housing Unstable Individuals