ALPENA, Mich. — State Representative Sue Allor is welcoming northeast Michigan residents to her office hours within the community. Residents of Alpena, Presque Isle, Alcona, Iosco, and parts of Cheboygan counties have been invited to meet with Representative Allor to express their concerns.
Office hours and locations are as follows:
- Monday, Feb. 17
- 1:15 to 2:15 p.m. at Rogers City District Library, 181 E Erie St. in Rogers City; and
- 5 to 6 p.m. at Alpena Community College Room 106 of the Donald Newport Center, 665 Johnson St. in Alpena.
- Monday, Feb. 24
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Alcona County Library, 312 W Main St. in Harrisville; and
- 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. at the Au Sable Charter Township Hall, 4420 US-23 in Au Sable.
- Friday, Feb. 28
- 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Woodwinds Restaurant, 20812 Washington St. in Onaway.
Residents can also reach out to Representative Allor by phone at (517)373–0833.