62nd ANNUAL GRAMMY AWARDS WITH OFFICIAL AFTER PARTY
Los Angeles, CA
62nd ANNUAL GRAMMY AWARDS • JANUARY 26, 2020 Live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, the most prestigious awards ceremony in the music industry is gathering top recording artists in celebration of the 62nd Annual GRAMMY Awards! World-renowned superstars will hit the stage in hopes to deliver the next “GRAMMYMOMENT!” Who will walk away with the most awards and who will win the coveted, Record of the Year?
Winner and guest will travel to Los Angeles to be part of the fun and the excitement of the GRAMMYs, live! They’ll stay at the Hotel Indigo Los Angeles, located in the heart or the Metropolis development, with easy access to music clubs, restaurants, cinemas, the GRAMMY Museum, and the legendary Staples Center.
|$4,840.00 TOTAL PACKAGE|
- Roundtrip coach air transportation to L.A. from anywhere in the 48 contiguous U.S. Names required by 12 noon PST Friday, January 17, 2020. Required Travel dates: Saturday, January 25, 2020 through Monday, January 27, 2020.
- Two (2) nights first class hotel accommodations at the Hotel Indigo Los Angeles – double occupancy.
- Two (2) tickets to The 62nd Annual GRAMMY Awards (Provided by CBS).
- Two (2) tickets to the Official GRAMMY After Party with live performances, cocktails, refreshments, and food service.
- Admission for two (2) to the GRAMMY Museum.
- $300 in spending money for airport transfers, and leisure.
- Winner gift bag.
- INFRARED professional travel planning and coordination, including a dedicated travel specialist, booking and coordination of air, hotel and activities, electronic confirmations and a day-by-day itinerary.
Infrared winner management services including telephone contact and correspondence, securing of liability releases, scheduling of travel dates and destination toll free number assistance